Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Get Your Facts Straight (they're kind of leaning to the right)

 ( I know I know I know. I said I would update the standings yesterday, and I'm sure all of you were waiting for it. But I have a valid reason for not updating, the alien invasion that postponed the Milwaukee-Omaha game lasted longer than expected. But it is now over! However today's games will be played tomorrow so the city of Omaha can clean up. I do have something special for you guys since there aren't any games today. But that'll come after the standings. Anyways, here are the standings after Monday's games(including the game between Milwaukee and Omaha, which finished 8 hours ago).




Division 1                                                      Division 2
1.Peoria Red Raptors (3-0)                           5.New Orleans Armor (2-1)
2.Ventura Megalodons (3-0)                         6.Cape Cod Cod (2-1)
3.Milwaukee Titans (3-0)                              7.Omaha Boars (1-2)
4.Anchorage Vipers (2-1)                             8.Richmond Luxury (1-2)


Division 3                                                      Division 4
9.Norfolk Smash (1-2)                                 13.Tulsa Storm (1-2)
10.Tucson Sun (1-1-1)                                14.Aurora Rays (1-2)  
11.Baltimore Nomads (1-2)                          15.Bismark Tornadoes (0-2-1) 
12.Boise Steam (1-2)                                  16.Newark Sloths (0-3)







Since there aren't any games today, I thought I would tell you 10 facts that most people don't know about the Peoria Red Raptors and some of its' current and past players. Here we go.


1. "Ivan Anseli" is actually ancient German for "Greatest player ever. You don't have a chance."


2. My real name isn't Ryan, its Ryen.


3. Okay that last statement was false.


4. Jason Schlek is a woman.


5. When all dinosaurs walked the Earth, the most feared one was not the T-Rex, but the Red Raptor.


6. Contrary to popular belief, Red Raptors do not hunt in "packs", but clans. Each clan contains about 75 to 128 Raptors.


7. Red Raptors are not, and I repeat not extinct. They are masters of disguise(ever noticed Ivan's teeth?)


8. Red Raptors can breathe fire,ice,lightning and bubbles. Just like Spyro the dragon (who was modeled after a Red Raptor).


9. Red Raptors can smell fear. But they prefer the taste much better.


10. The last fact isn't as much a fact as much as a statement of truth and prediction towards the outcome of the future more than the present. It IS a fact, but I have to disagree with myself in order to be able to post this. Due to my contract with the league. This statement is true but it is not a fact. The Red Raptors WILL win the championship this season.


                          Keep the faith all you Raptors,
                                                                   Ryan.

No comments:

Post a Comment